Get A Free Quote – Call 01225 580401
The pellet burner “Pell” has been developed by NES Ltd in Bulgaria to use in a variety of boilers.
This is used with the WBS range of log boilers as they have been purpose built to take a pellet burner. This is an accredited biomass system “Burnit Set”
It burns wood pellets with diameter 6-8 mm. It ensures an efficient and low-emission combustion. Produced
of high-grade stainless steel, it withstands temperatures up to 1000°С. The built-in CPU-controlled unit, automatic
cleaning system and internal auger manage the burner operation for optimum efficiency.
- Built-in CPU control unit;
- fully automated ignition and pellet feed;
- self-cleaning function, activation of one to four times every 24 hours;
- controls the operation of the circulation pump of the central heating;
- controls the operation of the pump of the domestic hot water;
- option for control by room thermostat;
- Built-in automatic cleaning system of the burner combustion chamber
- Internal auger ensuring smooth pellet feed into the combustion chamber.
- Fully automated ignition and pellet feed
- Automatic resume of the combustion after power failure
- Variable speed induced draught fan powers the combustion
- Reverse-fire sensor ensures protection against return of flames along the pellet-feed tube;
- STB thermostat (option);
1. Pellet burner
2. Flexible connection
3. Electric motor
4. Automatic pellet-feeding auger
5. Control unit
6. Feeder chute
8. Combustion chamber housing
9. Combustion chamber
10. Automatic cleaning system
For larger applications NES Ltd have developed the Pell “Mega”. This can burn pellets up to 1000kW.